Monday, July 13, 2009

July 22nd

Our next Wiggly Wednesday playdate will be July 22nd.
Jess is on Vacation this week and I have had a wild two weeks, I won't go into it but let's just say I'm real tired and need to get myself and my house in order - regroup, ya know. :)

So Join Us on the 22nd at...
Andover Public Library/Park
10am is Story Time for preschool aged children. They have 2 stories and an activity. Siblings of the kids are welcome to join in.

Scooters Coffee House is located just inside the Andover Library. Mommies/siblings can grab a coffee or yummy treat (muffins & Connie's Cookies!) and enjoy the library.

10:30am
Join us at the park located next to the library. Lots of fun new playground equipment was installed less than a month ago and it is great fun!

So come for part of our play date or come for all of our play date - but we really do hope to see you there!
As always invite friends - the more the merrier!

I am really excited to grab an iced coffee & hang out with other mommies & kiddo's at the new awesome park.

No comments:

Post a Comment